The Belomo Loupe is Getting Rave Reviews
We are excited about a new product that is getting rave reviews within the gem and jewelry community around the world. The Belomo, 10 power, Triplet diamond loupe is the creation of the Belarusian Optical Mechanical Association (BOMA); in as unlikely a country as Belarus. Rest assured, the lens is a product of collaboration between BOMA and Zeiss of Germany and competes favorably with the best.
Exciting because the price of this fine optic is only $39.99. This compared to the $60 to $400 price range of other popular brands of loupes. This price-point puts this loupe in any serious jewelry lover’s budget. Free use lessons available at our showroom.
- Magnification ratio 10 times
- Achromatic Triplet Lens
- Lens diameter: 0.85 inch (21mm)
- Linear field of view: 0.67 inch ; (17mm)
- Focal distance: 1.1 inch (28mm)
- Overall dimensions: 1.54 x 1.1 x 0.98 inches ; 36 x 28 x 25 mm
- Weight, once: 2.1 ; kg: 0.06
To purchase, call or stop by…
IGS Diamonds Inc.
444 Maple Ave. East, Vienna, VA 22180